Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dinner and a Move.


I had my first official date with Love Library. And no, it wasn't studying or stacking. I met Will on the second floor of the library yesterday. A perfect day for sandals, a tank and of course a cardigan. A walk to the capitol filled with metaphysical banter, a walk back to campus also filled with metaphysical banter, a five minute discussion on where to eat, a free #1 meal from Taco Bell and a dash of hand holding.

AND A MOVE!!!!
I'm moving. This weekend. Downtown. Just letting the neighborhood know in advance to prepare themselves. I cannot wait to decorate, organize and enjoy the fruits of my labor. I will keep you posted as to the journey of finally moving out on myown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

no animals were affected in the creating and testing of this blog.