- I’m moving. I know you’ve heard it before, but trust me, this time is for real. I’m moving in with a good friend and former-roommate (yay, the roommate-counter doesn’t move!) in
. Yes. It’s happening this Saturday. All because… OMAHA
- I GOT A JOB! I’ll be cubing-it-up at Mutual of Omaha as a Finical Advisor. (Please, don’t laugh; you are not the first to question this decision).
- Name Change: the fashion show, formally known as Big O! Fashion Show, has been changed (per the Chamber of Commerce request) to O!Fashion: Showcasing Omaha’s Fashions. I encourage you to check out the beautiful (yet, still in progress) website.
- 90 days until SHOW TIME. (well technically less than that…eek!)
- Don’t forget to pick up (and might I add, ooogle at) my/our/Fashion Show article in the March/April edition of Omaha Magazine and Encounter Magazine.
In other news… I just opened up my Sprint bill. Total text messages for the month of January: 1,9367. I hope that explains my absence. That is a record, folks.