Thursday, April 15, 2010

It’s not what you say; it’s what you don’t say.

"There’s not an ounce of excitement, not a whisper of a thrill. This relationship has all of the passion of a pair of tick mice.

I want you to get swept away over him. I want you to levitate, I want you to sing with rapture and dance like a dervish.

Be deliriously happy.

I know it’s a cornball thing, but love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without.

I say fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back! After you find him, forget your head and you listen to your heart. The truth is there’s no sense living your life without this: to make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well you haven’t lived a life at all. But you have to try, because if you haven’t tried you haven’t lived.

Stay open, who knows, lightening could strike." - Meet Joe Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

no animals were affected in the creating and testing of this blog.