Monday, April 12, 2010

Just when you think you've got it all figured out.... you don't.


Last week was the week from hell. Up-down, Back-forth, Yes-no, CAN WE PLEASE COME TO A CONCLUSION?

I'm a decisive person but the universe made it VERY difficult for urgent matters to proceed with any certainty. My current state of employment is also very much in-limbo, just adding to the insanity that was/is my life.

I would like to think that roller-coaster effect of this last week has past. John has stepped down from his role as Director/Producer from the show and I have taken his place as Director with Ashley coming into my past role as Producer. Since the transition of roles (a whopping 5 hours ago): delegations have began, progress has commenced, and that once very dim light at the end of the tunnel is now a steady beam of consistency.... Breathe in the new week with a grace and positivity!.... oh and hold on.... cause this ride is JUST taking off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

no animals were affected in the creating and testing of this blog.