Tuesday, October 04, 2011

No you can not murder me!

Dear Random-Facebook-Friend who has started a Poke War with me,

don't get pissed via FB chat when I turn you down for drinks on a Tuesday night. let me list the reasons for you:
1. you poked me before we were ever friends.
2. it's creepy. i have NEVER met you, you could be the next CraigstList murderer (fb style).
3. it was lovely of you to assume i am completely-obligation-free-RIGHT-this-minute. i can see you are very understanding of other peoples time.
4. when i say "lol well I'm gonna have to pass tonight, sorry. I'm actually not drinking for this month... just a fitness goal I want to get to and drinking does nothing to help get me there" i'm ACTUALLY telling the truth.
5. a snarky reply i.e."ohh ok well u couldve said id show up just to conversate and have some juice or water however cool enjoy" is a sure way to get me to NOT ever:
   A. return a Poke
   B. return a chat message or
   C. think of grabbing "drinks" with you ever again.


sincerely,
the over-protective, MB.

ps. I hate the "word" conversate... the word converse is so much more concise.

_______________________________________

For you're viewing pleasure here is my first, only, and entire conversation:
(enjoy!)

Today
Report · 9:11pm
where are u Mary lets have a quick drink instead of a poke 
Report · 9:11pm
lol I'm in Omaha... where are you?
Report · 9:13pm
I jus got into omaha..can u meet me at the parliament for a quick drink
or the myth downtown
just one or two tuesday night drinks will help u sleep better [<------ CREEEEEEEPY!]
Report · 9:17pm
lol well I'm gonna have to pass tonight, sorry. I'm actually not drinking for this month... just a fitness goal I want to get to and drinking does nothing to help get me there
Report · 9:18pm
ohh ok well u couldve said id show up just to conversate and have some juice or water however cool enjoy
 creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

no animals were affected in the creating and testing of this blog.