don't get pissed via FB chat when I turn you down for drinks on a Tuesday night. let me list the reasons for you:
1. you poked me before we were ever friends.
2. it's creepy. i have NEVER met you, you could be the next CraigstList murderer (fb style).
3. it was lovely of you to assume i am completely-obligation-free-RIGHT-this-minute. i can see you are very understanding of other peoples time.
4. when i say "lol well I'm gonna have to pass tonight, sorry. I'm actually not drinking for this month... just a fitness goal I want to get to and drinking does nothing to help get me there" i'm ACTUALLY telling the truth.
5. a snarky reply i.e."ohh ok well u couldve said id show up just to conversate and have some juice or water however cool enjoy" is a sure way to get me to NOT ever:
A. return a Poke
B. return a chat message or
C. think of grabbing "drinks" with you ever again.
the over-protective, MB.
ps. I hate the "word" conversate... the word converse is so much more concise.
For you're viewing pleasure here is my first, only, and entire conversation: