Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT"


a recent addition to my wardrobe (and expansion of my fashion boundaries) is the latest purchase, from Banana Republic, a classic Newsboy hat.

Many of you may know them as old man hats, but the newsboy is a classic. It has made a comeback with the younger generations but even more rare as an accessory for women.

I am going to be part of the rare group of women rocking the Newsboy this fall. My mild obsession with the hat for years has finally manifested into an article within my own wardrobe.

... Just as donning the crisp-white-oversized-mens-button-up became a post-sleep-over-sexy-gesture, my Newsboy will take on the same affect for the opposite sex. "Boy, you can borrow my Newsboy because your hair is a mess!" LOL ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

no animals were affected in the creating and testing of this blog.