Wednesday, August 03, 2011

ask and you shall receive

The previous post talked about being famous. Famous for who I am and what I am good at. I am just out the door of my interview with Sandy Lemke Editor for Omaha Publications. She Facebook chatted me last week asking to do an interview for the Omaha publication, Her Magazine. She said she wanted to do an article on my weight loss story. I was flattered of course and accepted. We scheduled the interview for the article today. Since I work in the building it worked out perfect.

How is that for workout motivation!? As I talked of my motivation, my routine and my loss... I couldn't help but think I can do this again! Go even farther! Trim down, tone up and rock a bathing suit photo shoot. ... Ok, I may be going a bit too far with this but you get the idea.

I wanted to be smaller. Now I want to be smokin!
*ask and you shall receive

No comments:

Post a Comment

no animals were affected in the creating and testing of this blog.