Friday, June 18, 2010

It's a beautiful day!


Today is the official start to my new way of life. No breaks, no rule bending, no starting and stopping, nope.

No booze. No cake. Not even ketchup. I'm going to be a skinny bitch. Well probs not THAT skinny but more healthy for sure. I've thrown out ALL the bad food, brought in the good stuff, got my menu planned and my food scale ready.

Its amazing how good I feel JUST preparing for the change. I can't imagine how amazing it will feel to be free of 75 lbs.

That is the official goal: 75 lbs down. I would LOVE to loose an extra 15 on top of that so I will have to push myself to reach the 90 lb bench mark.

Wish me luck, no wait don't wish me luck, I'm already lucky (save the luck for yourself). Instead think SKINNY thoughts! I will definitely keep you posted with my results... and perhaps some proof of loss via pictures... if YOU are lucky! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

no animals were affected in the creating and testing of this blog.