Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday July 10, 2010

Seems like a Monday… well because it is my Monday. Today is break thru in the way of weight loss. Yes, two in one week, I’m pretty stoked too! For years I have pressed myself to” just work out at least 3 times a week”. Often times getting to the gym once a week was a hassle and in reality it was more like once a month. Today marks the very first time I worked out seven (7!) days in a row. When I started working for PayPal I set my work out goal as “as many times as I can get it in…” I set the goal in hopes of negating guilt for not working out and bringing a sense of pride that I had actually worked out. Sure I wanted to get in my usually “3 times a week” but without the pressure.

Turns out it worked! Maybe it’s the results of Friday’s weigh in that keeps me going or perhaps the second-tighter hole in belt but whatever the inspiration its working… so Imma keep it movin, foiks! Without the pressure there is no pressure to impress anyone at the gym either. Doing my thang and getting it in is what it is all about.

I have also learned how to be comfortable really going hard and working up a decent sweat then coming back to work smelling of post-workout *don’t get that confused with B.O.* I’ve got that managed!

I’m kick the bad and welcoming those healthy habits with those SKINNY thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

no animals were affected in the creating and testing of this blog.