Monday, September 06, 2010

Love of Labor or Labor of Love?

Happy Labor Day , if no one has told you yet.
Happy? Well for those who love to labor or labor to love...

I spent my day doing both. Loving and laboring... Don't get the wrong idea here.
I spent the early and majority of my day answering the phone at PayPal and the evening cleaning and planning my future. *Sounds like a normal, average day* True.

However today I did what you did not. Today, I focused on the future. Today, I wrote my plans down. Today, I spoke to new friends of these plans. Today I did what you did not. I planted a seed. A seed that most cannot see and will not notice until it blooms... but... today, the seed was planted. Tomorrow, it will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

no animals were affected in the creating and testing of this blog.