Thursday, September 30, 2010

Quick to judge


Another date on record. Well, another non-date-date. And yet, another quick judgment. I knew instantly. Not gonna work. I’m on a higher level and I’m not about to take on another project to bring him to my level. However, the dudes who do seem to be on my level are not accountable as they should be. What is this? Maybe that’s how you know when you find the one. All the pieces and parts will be present and working. Driven, CHECK. Attractive, CHECK. No kids, CHECK. Humorous, CHECK. Open minded, CHECK. Breathing, CHECK. Reliable, CHECK-CHECK….. check PLEASE. (of course there is more to it than that – that could be the complicating factor)
...
And so I’m left to keep searching… I know it will be worth the wait… just ready for the search to be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

no animals were affected in the creating and testing of this blog.