Friday, October 15, 2010

Don't worry about my name...

I got this... don't worry bout it!

I'm gonna bring home that bacon! Find the most delicious man you can find! Rock the hell outta this swag and burn the competition before they even know my name.

Don't try and anticipate my moves, don't try and out do my moves. Save yourself the embarrassment and just stop. now. I have already shut this thing down it's just a matter of time before you realize it. Better yet.... keep doing your thang! It will ONLY make me look better. Fools keep talking while the wise keep watching.

No need to woo anyone with your bright colors and fancy hand gestures; they know the real deal when they see it. AND if they don't see it at first... just give them six months.... after your perfume wares away and the cloud of false-excitement fades only the truth will be standing tall, slender, strong and sexy as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

no animals were affected in the creating and testing of this blog.