Friday, October 22, 2010

it is AMAZING what a new vacuum can do


feel like I moved into a new house... the roommates have TWO vacuums and NEITHER one work. So I broke down (after 6+ months) of half-ass-vacuuming or vacuuming twice and still not a noticeable difference... I bought the cheapest one I could find at Target. The Dirt Devil, all $45 of it, is simply amazing. I cleaned the whole damn house today. It wasn't even on my list of things to-do. I cleaned toilets, scrubbed the shower, and dusted!

While I was at target I took a stroll through the PJ isle... got some CUTE pjs too!

So, I'm going to light some candles and enjoy the clean house (also because the one lamp that was hanging-on-for-dear-life, finally died...). On that note I will add a stop to the Goodwill to my list tomorrow, to pick up a new/used lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

no animals were affected in the creating and testing of this blog.