Tuesday, January 17, 2012

can't change your life standing still.

therefore I must move.

I found a perfect opportunity to make the change and make that leap toward the life I have always dreamed of.

It has been difficult for my mom to swallow. Her baby girl is moving away. that might be the hardest part of all, letting my mother go...

but I must look forward and keep pushing myself forward or my life will never change.

26. and I feel like I'm officially leaving the nest. of course I've been out of the house for years but not more than an hour drive away. I will be leaving everything and everyone I've ever known for... a dream.

I'm feeling:
insane. daring. brave. scarred. motivated. nervous. excited. unsure. willing to fail. even more willing to succeed. ready for the next chapter.

May 2012 :: South Beach Miami



No comments:

Post a Comment

no animals were affected in the creating and testing of this blog.